Grace Church has reopened its facilities for Sunday morning service @ 9AM. PLEASE READ the following guidelines before attending the service:
- Due to capacity restriction, we will have online registration for Sunday morning through Breeze, the church’s membership software. The auditorium limit under CCPH provisions is currently set at 120 (not including pastors, volunteers, security, worship and sound teams).
- You MUST REGISTER in order to attend the service, and your registration will be confirmed before you enter the building.
- Registration will go live Tuesdays @ 12PM. A link will be sent to the church family on Tuesdays prior to the service, but you will also have the option to call the office (719.539.2693) to register if you don’t have internet access or need assistance.
- If spaces are left open, the office will send out an email letting the church family know that spaces are available.
- Grace Church will be acting in compliance with CCPH guidelines, but members attend AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION. If you prefer, you may continue to participate online from home.
- At-risk members are welcome to attend, but do so AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
- On Sunday morning, there will be 3 stations attenders must go through in order to enter the building:
1) SYMPTOM Q & A: You will be asked about any symptoms you may be having upon entering the building.
2) MASKS & TEMPERATURE*: Masks will be offered to those who may not have them, and elective temperature-taking will be offered. (*Masks will be required for the duration of the service until the mask mandate is lifted.)
3) HAND SANITIZER & STICKER: You will be asked to sanitize your hands before entering the auditorium, and will receive a sticker showing you have completed all the stations.
- Please make sure to heed the SOCIAL DISTANCING guidelines of 6 feet between persons of different family groups.
- Please practice GOOD HYGIENE and wash or sanitize your hands after coming in contact with high-touch surfaces.
- We will not be serving coffee at this time, but you may bring your own if you choose. Drinking fountains will not be in use at this time.
- We also will not be taking an offering during the service; please continue to give online or mail in your checks. There will also be offering boxes available in the foyer.
- Pre-packaged communion elements will be available for communion services if you choose to partake.
- Nursery will be available for 9AM service only.
- Online livestream services will continue to be offered.
Thank you for taking the time to review these guidelines. Again, Grace Church will be complying with all necessary public health guidelines, but if you are uncomfortable attending please use your own judgment. We look forward to seeing you!