- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God. That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- In the salvation of lost and sinful man and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the believer and unbeliever; those that believe in Christ as Savior to the resurrection of life, and those that do not believe to the resurrection of eternal punishment.
- In the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.